Friday, December 11, 2009

The system worked!

Today I ventured downtown with the Munchkin (by the way...I'm "The Munch", and "The Munchkin" is the baby, just so as not to confuse you). I had to go and renew my license and my health card. I worried that, having to go to a government office, I might be stuck there all day. But shock of shockers...I was in and out in no time! I managed to get both documents renewed and be out the door...in twenty-five minutes!!

Isn't that unheard of? The system really worked! The workers were quick, efficient and relatively friendly too, except the health card guy, who was very unfriendly.

We paid hubby a visit at his nearby office after we were finished. He loved showing off the Munchkin to everyone at the firm. And she was especially cute today because she recently discovered shyness. Now, when someone smiles at her, she smiles and immediately buries her face in our shoulder. Very adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment