Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A new beginning

I recently became interested in parenting blogs and realized that, while I always considered my day to day 'mommying' job to be mundane and unworthy of 'blogumentation', the everyday joys, struggles and lessons that I go through with my munchkin Mia, are interesting because they-make-up-my-life.

There is comfort in reading that others are experiencing the same trials, tribulations and day-to-day hilarity as you, and as I've taken such comfort from reading about the lives of others, so to do I wish to hopefully help someone else through my blog - a lofty goal, I admit.

And, more than anything, I hope that by documenting our daily activities, laughter, troubles and photos, I might also become more attuned to how great my life is, how normal we are, and well we're all doing. And I like to show off pictures of my kid. That too.

I've become quite interested in parenting issues, such as discipline, childhood nutrition and health, education and general family life. I hope to not only share my own personal experiences with you, but to open up the comments to hear about your own experiences. And I hope to link to interesting parenting articles that I find online.

And lastly, you'll likely (hopefully) read a lot about gratitude, because I'm focussing on being more aware of the blessings in my life. It's not that I'm not grateful or aware of the blessings....I am...always...I just want to write them down in the hopes that documenting them will make them more real to me.

So that's all for now, dear friends. Thanks for reading. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment